Research Writing SY2006

Friday, October 08, 2004

amanda's research topic proposal

Amanda,
 
With regards to your topic, 'Depression of Working class in taiwan', I really don't know exactly what you want to find out.
 
Perhaps it would be better if you write some research questions. What do you want to learn more about this topic? What are the things that you want to find out?
 
Post your answers to your blogs.
 
I hope this helps.
 
Aiden


a8920091@ms76.hinet.net wrote:


Dear Ms Yeh,

Thank you for the E-mails telling us how to to our assignment and practices on line.

I sorry that I still don't know how to do it, maybe I didn't spent enough time on that, or maybe I am slow, anyway I got confused.

Therefore, can I tell you my research topic here? And I'll try again to create my own blog later on.  

I would like to do the research about the depression of working class in Taiwan, but I don't know how to name the topic, to make it more professional.

Thank you very much for your help, I will ask you or other classmates more about the blog in the calss.

Sincerely yours

Amanda Wu

Student form NE4B



Aiden Yeh
PhD Candidate, University of Birmingham
http://dcyeh.com


Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home