Research Writing SY2006

Monday, October 02, 2006

Comments on Writely

You visit your writely account and the document that you share with me. I have made comments on a few papers. I will try and do the rest within the week.

I would like to see your comments, too. Make sure that you provide comments on your classmate's paper. You can use the highlights (colors) to distinguish your post from the original and from my comments (in green).

If you are going to make revisions, please do not delete the old postings. Instead, just add your new revisions under the area where you made the changes.

If you have questions, please use the Yahoogroup to discuss your problems. This way, other students who may have the same dilemma could voice out their opinions/suggestions, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home