Research Writing SY2006

Friday, October 08, 2004

Fwd: Amanda's blog url address

Amanda,
 
I believe this topic falls under Psychology. You can work on this topic but you need to focus on a specific population, for example, Taiwanese college students.
You will also have to look at pessimism. How many people [your popoulation] are pessimistic and how many are optimistic? What does the statistic mean?
Will you have plenty of resources [books and articles] aside from those found on the Internet?
Aiden Yeh

a8920091@ms76.hinet.net wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:20:10 +0800 (CST)
From: a8920091@ms76.hinet.net
To: aidenyeh@yahoo.com
CC:
Subject: Amanda's blog url address


Dear Ms. Yeh,

I just check the updated website for our bloggers.

I did'nt know what's wrong with my blog. I can log in and post mail, how come it's a wrong url.

Maybe it is http://www.amandawu.blogspot.com ,because I tried it many times and I can see

 myself get on line.

Please check again and help me find out what went wrong with my procedure.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Amanda Wu

Student form NE4B

 



Aiden Yeh
PhD Candidate, University of Birmingham
http://dcyeh.com


Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home